Now, in this exciting and practical book, Toltec shaman and New York Times best-selling author don Jose Ruiz introduces and explains a wealth of these shamanic rituals and ceremonies, and provides a detailed and accessible guide to performing them on your own.
This book will teach you how to:::
- Choose and create power objects
- Build a personal altar and medicine wheel
- Align your life with the cycles of nature
- Find and work with your spirit animals
- Honor your ancestors, undertake power journeys, and much more
Like the medicine bag itself, this book is a potent tool kit of spiritual practices meant to open you to a world of beauty, exploration, and transformation. By offering step-by-step instructions in each chapter, don Jose Ruiz has made these rituals and ceremonies accessible to everyone who feels called to travel the shamanic path.
don Jose Ruiz is a nagual (Toltec shaman) in the Eagle Knights lineage, and the son of don Miguel Ruiz, author of The Four Agreements. By combining new insights with ancient wisdom, don Jose Ruiz has dedicated his life to helping others experience personal transformation through truth, love, and common sense. He is the author of The Wisdom of the Shamans and co-author with his father of The Fifth Agreement.
- Publisher : Hierophant Publishing (February 4, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 256 pages