A fascinating combination of leading-edge science and present-day realities revealing the strategies for embracing stressful change in our lives.
In this compelling revised edition of his book The Turning Point, best-selling author and visionary Gregg Braden merges his expertise in leading-edge science with present-day realities to reveal the strategies for embracing stressful change in our lives. This updated edition contains an all-new chapter not included in the original release, featuring material on the surprising discovery of brain-like cells – sensory neurites – located within the human heart, and the role they play in creating personal resilience. The powerful heart-brain connection made possible by these cells is now recognized as a portal to the deepest levels of our intuition, as well as a gateway to the subconscious mind.
This book gets to the heart of the fundamental question you have no doubt asked yourself in the face of the complexities and challenges of the modern world: How do I make everyday life better for myself and my family? Through his skillful synthesis of easy-to-understand science and real-life circumstances, Gregg uniquely provides the answer, describing:
· State-of-the-art discoveries that are the key to embracing big change in a healthy way
· The three shifts that will transform the way you think of your career, lifestyle, and finances
· The simple strategies of heart-based resilience that you can learn and use immediately for optimal health in our stressful world
· A template of strategies for a resilient living for your family and community . . . and much more.
Gregg is an optimist, as well as a realist. His lifetime of work with indigenous cultures, combined with his scholarship in science and ancient traditions, gives him a reason to believe in our ability to transform in a healthy way. To get to that point, however, we must be honest with ourselves. When the facts are clear, our choices become obvious and something beautiful happens. And it’s the power of this simple truth that is the basis for Resilience from the Heart. Join Gregg on this intimate journey as he unlocks the mystery of the world’s extremes . . . to reveal the power to thrive in life!
About the Author
- Publisher : Hay House Inc.; Revised, Updated edition (October 6, 2015)
- Publication date : October 6, 2015
- Language : English