Find guidance, alignment, and purpose with this easy-to-read, practical guide to understanding and interpreting your Human Design chart.
World-leading expert, Jenna Zoe, will reveal the power and potential of Human Design in simple, insightful steps, and show you how to utilize your results to create an incredible life. Once you have your chart, you can tap into a detailed and unique toolkit to help you unlock your true purpose in this world, understand who you really are, and discover how you can thrive every single day.
Drawing inspiration from many different schools of wisdom, including the chakras, iChing, astrology, and the Tree of Life, Human Design is a system based on our time and date of birth, illustrated as a unique chart that reveals our opportunities, challenges, personality, strengths, relationships, and much more.
You’ll discover how to:
- generate your own personalized Human Design chart with an easy-to-follow process
- find out what your Energy Type is and how you can harness it to find joy and success
- stop striving to be someone you’re not and feel comfortable in your own skin
- use tools and techniques that are unique to you to find harmony and acceptance with yourself and others
- understand your intuition, personality, habits, relationships, and more
When your chart reveals how to be the real you—the most individual you can be—you’ll find that you're able to confidently walk your unique path and live according to your soul's purpose.
Jenna Zoe is a world-leading expert in Human Design. After discovering the system seven years ago, she has presented it through a lens of acceptance and kindness which has resonated with hundreds of thousands around the globe and turned it into a mainstream obsession. She created the My Human Design app and website, and her main goal is to help people truly understand who they are and how they function, so that they can spend their energy emphasizing their unique gifts and talents.
- Publisher : Hay House UK (September 5, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 288 pages