Healing with CBD: How Cannabidiol Can Transform Your Health without the High
A complete, easy-to-understand guide to cannabidiol (CBD) treatments and benefits.
Drawing from years of patient experience, extensive scientific studies, and the current product landscape, this complete guide provides everything you need to know about cannabidiol (CBD). Authors Eileen Konieczny, RN, and Lauren Wilson use their years of medical and writing experience to separate the CBD facts from fiction.
Finding accurate information on the health benefits of CBD can be difficult, but this easy-to-understand book breaks down all the studies, rumors, and medical information, including:
• What CBD is and how it’s made
• How it’s different than THC
• Potential treatments for common ailments
• How to buy safe, quality products
• Dosing considerations and effects
• An overview of the endocannabinoid system
• The legality and history of CBD
About the Author
- Publisher : Ulysses Press; 1st edition (September 18, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 224 pages