Blue Agate Journal
This striking journal provides plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Smooth-finish lightly lined pages take a variety of pens or pencils beautifully.
- Archival/acid-free paper helps preserve your journal entries.
- The beautiful agate cover design replicates the many shades of blue, amethyst, and ivory found in variegated quartz. Gold foil detailing catches the eye.
- A matching elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place, or keeps the journal closed.
- Interior end sheets complement the design.
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more in the inside back cover pocket.
- Popular small-format size -- 5'' wide x 7'' high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks.
- 160 pages.
- Matches Peter Pauper Press's other Blue Agate gifts and stationery.
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.
- Publisher : Peter Pauper Press (May 1, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 160 pages